- Price Negotiable?: Yes
- Color: Red
- Cut: none
- Size: 185 carats
- Weight: 185carats
- Region of Origin: Nigeria
- City: Abuja
- State: Outside the United States
- Country: Nigeria
- Your Website: www.globalroughs.com
- Listed: January 3, 2014 4:04 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Very large Rubellite Tourmaline Crystal (185 carats)…
Mined from The Kardarko mines in Kaduna state; northern Nigeria.
The crystal is an excellent example of a tourmaline growth with well defined base.
Its completely natural – unheated and untreated.
The stone has 2 basic inclusion points that attempts to divide it into 3 equal parts. Most other parts of the stone are eye-clean. Stone can be cut as a single large stone using designs that can effectively optimise the inclusions or be cut into relatively 3 smaller pieces.
1433 total views, 2 today
Today’s Top Viewed Ads
- Kunzite and Kaolinite on Quartz (79 views)
- Azurite Crystals from the Tsumeb Mine (79 views)
- WHOLESALE one kilo of Labradorite Cabs top quality (77 views)
- Green Spodumene from Afghanistan (47 views)
- Winza Sapphire Ruby (37 views)
- Mineral Database > App for Android (35 views)
- Pink Opal (PO101) (32 views)
- Cassiterite from Panasqueira Mines,Portugal (18 views)
- Wulfenite on Mimetite San Francisco Mine (14 views)
- Aquamarine Roughs (12 views)