- Price Negotiable?: Yes
- Color: Red
- Cut: none
- Size: 185 carats
- Weight: 185carats
- Region of Origin: Nigeria
- City: Abuja
- State: Outside the United States
- Country: Nigeria
- Your Website: www.globalroughs.com
- Listed: January 3, 2014 4:04 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Very large Rubellite Tourmaline Crystal (185 carats)…
Mined from The Kardarko mines in Kaduna state; northern Nigeria.
The crystal is an excellent example of a tourmaline growth with well defined base.
Its completely natural – unheated and untreated.
The stone has 2 basic inclusion points that attempts to divide it into 3 equal parts. Most other parts of the stone are eye-clean. Stone can be cut as a single large stone using designs that can effectively optimise the inclusions or be cut into relatively 3 smaller pieces.
1368 total views, 1 today
Today’s Top Viewed Ads
- Large Root Beer Fluorite w/Celestite - 5" x 3" x 2.75" - Clay Center, Ohio (154 views)
- Arizona Fire Agate Gemstone Rough (12 views)
- Turquoise Display Piece (7 views)
- Kunzite and Kaolinite on Quartz (7 views)
- Aquamarine crystal (5 views)
- Anhydrite (Angel Wings) AW101 (5 views)
- Apophyllite on Stilbite (5 views)
- Aquamarine and Schorl (5 views)
- Azurite Crystals from the Tsumeb Mine (4 views)
- Pink Opal (PO101) (4 views)