- Service Provided: non destructive xrf analysis, specimens returned unharmed
- City: pampa
- Zip/Postal Code: 79065
- State: Texas
- Country: United States
- Listed: October 23, 2015 2:09 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Do you have an unknown mineral or unusual rock that sits in your collection that you just don’t what it is? Do you have a potential meteorite that needs verified? I provide analysis of rocks and minerals by x-Ray fluorescence (xrf ) for research and collectors alike. X-ray fluorescence is a non destructive technique used for bulk chemical and trace element analysis, with detection limits down to 1 ppm for heavier elements. For just $50, I will provide a major chemical analysis of your unknown to include 10 elements from the following list:
Silocon, calcium, magnesium, iron, barium, strontium, sulfur, phosphorous, titanium, lead, arsenic, titanium, cadmium, uranium, nickel, chromium, gold, silver, tin, chlorine, mercury, zinc, copper, and many others.
if you don’t know what it is at all, I will provide the concentration of the 10 most abundant elements, if you require additional element. please acquire for a good price. Also, if your sample has a complex mineralogy, where you need multiple analyses done, please inquire for a great price break. For unknowns, 10 elements is usually adequate for id. I will provide an explanation as well; ascertaining the I’d based on composition. No need to pay up front, I will email you an invoice to include a cost for return shipping of your sample(s).
I also provide other services, including thin section analyses, please inquire.
1191 total views, 3 today
Today’s Top Viewed Ads
- 9CTs 2Pcs Of Top Quality Watermelon,Bi Color Facets From Papra,Afghanistan (235 views)
- Aquamarine Roughs (52 views)
- Turquoise Display Piece (44 views)
- Wulfenite on Mimetite San Francisco Mine (43 views)
- Cassiterite from Panasqueira Mines,Portugal (41 views)
- Apophyllite on Stilbite (40 views)
- Mineral Database > App for Android (40 views)
- WHOLESALE one kilo of Labradorite Cabs top quality (33 views)
- Green Spodumene from Afghanistan (28 views)
- Kunzite and Kaolinite on Quartz (25 views)