- Color: Blue
- Size: 5" x 1 1/2"
- Region of Origin: Naica, Mexico
- City: Rimrock
- Zip/Postal Code: 86335
- State: Arizona
- Country: Mexico
- Your Website: https://www.val-u-gem.com/
- Listed: November 19, 2012 7:47 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Anhydrite great color and fanned formation. Anhydrite is also known as Angel Wings.
Anhydrite is most frequently found in evaporite deposits with gypsum; it was, for instance, first discovered, in 1794, in a salt mine near Hall in Tirol. In this occurrence, depth is critical since nearer the surface Anhydrite has been altered to gypsum by absorption of circulating ground water.
2104 total views, 2 today
Today’s Top Viewed Ads
- Large Root Beer Fluorite w/Celestite - 5" x 3" x 2.75" - Clay Center, Ohio (43 views)
- Wulfenite on Mimetite San Francisco Mine (38 views)
- Pink Opal (PO101) (21 views)
- Winza Sapphire Ruby (18 views)
- Apophyllite on Stilbite (18 views)
- Mineral Database > App for Android (14 views)
- Fossilized Coral shipping included in US (12 views)
- Azurite Crystals from the Tsumeb Mine (8 views)
- Kunzite and Kaolinite on Quartz (8 views)
- WHOLESALE one kilo of Labradorite Cabs top quality (8 views)