- Color: Blue
- Size: 5" x 1 1/2"
- Region of Origin: Naica, Mexico
- City: Rimrock
- Zip/Postal Code: 86335
- State: Arizona
- Country: Mexico
- Your Website: https://www.val-u-gem.com/
- Listed: November 19, 2012 7:47 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Anhydrite great color and fanned formation. Anhydrite is also known as Angel Wings.
Anhydrite is most frequently found in evaporite deposits with gypsum; it was, for instance, first discovered, in 1794, in a salt mine near Hall in Tirol. In this occurrence, depth is critical since nearer the surface Anhydrite has been altered to gypsum by absorption of circulating ground water.
2058 total views, 1 today
Today’s Top Viewed Ads
- 9CTs 2Pcs Of Top Quality Watermelon,Bi Color Facets From Papra,Afghanistan (249 views)
- Cassiterite from Panasqueira Mines,Portugal (50 views)
- Kunzite and Kaolinite on Quartz (38 views)
- Wulfenite on Mimetite San Francisco Mine (33 views)
- Aquamarine Roughs (32 views)
- Mineral Database > App for Android (30 views)
- WHOLESALE one kilo of Labradorite Cabs top quality (24 views)
- Turquoise Display Piece (21 views)
- Green Spodumene from Afghanistan (19 views)
- Apophyllite on Stilbite (18 views)